|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T||Production Capacity:||100 sets/month|
|Min. Order:||10 Piece/Pieces||Packing:||wood case|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean||Delivery Date:||45 days|
The trend is technology is to design and manufacture FAIL SAFE equipments and the concept of fail safe design has also been incorporated in Medium Voltage Vacuum Circuit Breakers. Through SF6 is a very versatile technology for Switch Gear for wide ranges of rating and ranges of application, vacuum has gained edge over SF6 for medium voltage range due to many advantages.
Switch Gear Division
Vacuum Circuit Breakers are suitable for both Indoor and Outdoor metal clad as well as outdoor porcelain clad applications and for the various duties of application including transformer, capacitor, motor, furnace and provide compatibility to advanced SCAD Aapplication. The compactness of Shreem vacuum circuit breakers finds full utility in various switchboard formulations including multi-panel switchboards, ring main units, RMUs for multistoried building, etc.
· Safety of the operator.
· Most compact designs & lightweight.
· Easy to operate & requires minimum maintenance.
· Higher reliability, Mechanical & Electrical life.
· Tested as per the latest rigid & stringent international standards at CPRI, Bhopal, India.
· Modular construction & Designed to withstand various site conditions.
· Suitable for advanced concepts like SCADAapplication with numerical relays.
· Suitable for both substations & as well as ring main unit applications.
· Good cabling facilities.
· Excellent protection from dust & vermin.
· Extensible design.
· Suitable for rapid auto re-closure duty.
· Safety interlocks to prevent in correct operations.
· Circuit breaker can carry an additional releasing system with or with out time -delay.
· Modular design of breakers offers the capability to retrofit Circuit Breakers of any technology and make.
· Provision for providing earthing switch (In metal clad design) possible.
· Withdrawal design for metal Clad VCDs.