|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T||Production Capacity:||1000 sets/month|
|Min. Order:||100 Piece/Pieces||Packing:||wood cases or...|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air||Delivery Date:||30 days|
Railway composite insulator used on electrical railways.. As the updated product of porcelain insulators , they can increase the flashover voltage , farthest decrease the workload of maintaining of lines as well as the power cut time so as to improve the reliability of power supply Features :
1. Superior performance under wet and contaminated conditions. The product is particularly applicable to severe polluted areas attribute to its 2-3 times flashover voltage of the porcelain insulators
2. No need of cleaning and maintaining . The unique hydrophobic performance of silicone materials provide with the insulator an excellent hydrophobicity and very high flashover voltage even after the insulator was contaminated thereby it is especially adequate for the transmission lines those are difficult to maintain
3. Free of zero-valve detection
4. A light weight which is 1/7-1/10 of the porcelain insulators facilitates its transportation and fixing thus make it specially applicable to the areas where the transportation is difficult as well as the emergency repair of the faulty lines
5. ,It is non-friable due to a good resilience
Insulating Distance Lc.
Min.creepage distance Lc.
P.F.wet withstand voltage(kV)
Lightning impulse withstand voltage(kv)